1- What is the legal basis for Dagofis.com to collect personal data?
There are regulations in various laws regarding the use of our customers' personal data. In the first place, the principles of protection of personal data were determined with KVKK. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes a provision on the protection of personal data. Penal sanctions are envisaged in some cases for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237. On the other hand, it is necessary to collect and use data in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
2- Which methods does Dagofis.com use to collect personal data?
3-How are website cookies used?
www. dagofis com cookies; It uses it to remember the choices you make and to personalize your use of the website/mobile application. This usage includes cookies that save your password and keep your website/mobile application session open all the time, thus saving you the hassle of entering a password more than once in each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website/mobile application. www. dagofis com website, what content you view on the website / mobile application, and how you use the website / mobile application, such as the duration of your visit; uses it to determine how you use the website/mobile application. www. dagofis Cookies on the com website are used for advertising/promotional purposes to deliver content and advertisements more relevant to your interests and to you. In this way, when you use the website and mobile application, it offers you more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products and does not offer you the content or opportunities that you previously stated that you do not want.
4-How does the website use third-party cookies for advertising and retargeting?
www . dagofis com website cookies also; may use search engines to activate "advertising technologies" in order to present you with advertisements that it thinks may be of interest to you when you visit the website, mobile application and/or websites where the website advertises. Advertising technology uses information about your previous visits to the website/mobile application and the websites/mobile applications where the website advertises, in order to present you with tailored advertisements. When serving these ads, a unique third-party cookie may be placed in your browser so that the website can recognize you. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in the "help" file of your internet browser or by visiting “www.youronlinechoices.eu”.
5- For what purpose does Dagofis.com use personal data?
www. dagofis.com will be able to record, store, update, disclose, transfer, classify and process your personal information to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation.
Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
• confirming the identity information of the shopper/shopper via the website/mobile applications,
• recording the address and other necessary information for communication,
• To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection, and to provide the necessary information,
• to arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for the transaction in electronic (internet/mobile etc.) or paper media,
• to fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the agreements we have concluded under the distance sales contract and the relevant articles of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
• To be able to provide information to public officials on matters related to public safety, upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
• to provide our customers with a better shopping experience, to inform our customers about our products that may be of interest to them, "taking into account the interests of our customers", to convey campaigns,
• To increase customer satisfaction, to get to know our customers who shop from websites and/or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities, and to organize surveys in electronic and/or physical environments through contracted institutions in this context,
• to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
• To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
• to be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation
6- How does Dagofis.com protect your personal data?
www. Personal data shared with dagofis .com, www. under the supervision and control of dagofis.com.www . dagofis com, as the data controller, undertakes to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt the technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation. Being aware of our obligation in this regard, penetration tests are carried out periodically in accordance with international and national technical standards on data privacy, and we hereby inform you that we always update our data processing policies.
7- Does Dagofis.com share your personal data?
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the framework of the consent of the customers and as a rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers. However, due to and limited to our legal obligations, personal data is shared with courts and other public institutions. In addition, personal data is transferred to contracted third parties in order to provide the services we undertake and to control the quality of the services provided. Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties. However, due to the data protection policies of the third party receiving the personal data and the violations occurring in the risk area under the responsibility of the third party, www. dagofis com is not responsible. Your personal data at www. dagofis com can be shared with domestic institutions, with which we have contracted to send commercial electronic messages to our customers, with the Interbank Card Center, with the banks with which we have a contract, and with various survey companies and related business partners within the scope of various marketing activities in order to provide better service to you and ensure customer satisfaction.
8- What are your rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Law?
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data;
- learning whether it is processed or not,
b. requesting information if processed,
c. learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
D. Knowing the third parties to whom it was transferred at home / abroad,
to. requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
f. Requesting deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
g. To request notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above, to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
h. Objecting to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
I. We would like to remind you that you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to processing in violation of the KVKK.
j. Click for the application form.
9-How can I be informed about the legislative changes regarding personal data?
Your rights pursuant to KVKK www. dagofis com's obligations. We would like to inform you that we process your personal data with this awareness and to the extent required by the legislation, in case of legal changes, we will update this information on our page in accordance with the new legislation, and you can easily follow the updates on this page at any time.
10-How can I be sure that the data is kept up to date and correct?
Pursuant to Article 4 of KVKK, www. dagofis com has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, www. dagofis com to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our customers' www. It is required to share accurate and up-to-date data with dagofis.com . If your data is changed in any way, we request you to update your data by contacting us through the communication channels listed below.
For questions about personal data, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org